Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Cyanide in the Room

So let's talk about the elephant in the room. Who the heck came up with that phrase, and why the heck is my cat climbing into my dirty laundry as I type this? But seriously, "let's talk about the elephant in the room" when did that ever make it to mean that there is a subject on everyones mind that is not being talked about? Yes the subject might be big-ish but I'm pretty sure if there was an elephant no one would need to talk about it. Why don't we just call it the Cyanide in the room? Because Cyanide is sneaky, and right before the fall you know it's there, and after it is brought up you're dead. Or are you alive? Can you be in a superposition state of being both dead and alive? Applied to the multiple worlds concept and you've got a party and a rabbit. Actually a cat, but did you get the world with the dead cat, or the alive cat? Is it helicopter?

But PANTS.
But let's talk about the elephant in the room. Pants. Because apparently at this park, you ONLY need Shirts +Shoes and Shorts (like boxers? because I think those could pass). While pants are optional. But could you just wear pants and nothing else? Thank you world, you've sucked once again. Ramble Rant.










Does it not shock and frighten? It is doing serious Recon.
let's talk about the super-elephant in the room, it's bigger than the Empire State Building and Godzilla combined! It's not called super-elephant for nothing. Cow stalking. No I'm not talking about the countless nights of watching cows creep along the grass, waiting for them to be abducted by aliens. I'm talking about the SETI, the Super Extra Telecowo Intelligence, also known as The UN, University of Nothing. You see we have it all backwards. Aliens don't come and abduct cows, they cows are the aliens. They are just extracting units who are on the ground to test for pathogens, and other various bean forms. Trust me, I've done extensive research, PLUS I have pics to prove it. Pics or it didn't happen? WELL IT DID AND I DO. Be prepared to be amazed, I caught a cow out and about doing recon work. I was too fast for it, and I snapped a pic.





This is STEVE, I saw him take on a bus once, he's king.
Let's talk about the elephant in the room. My minions of doom. You see I have spies on every corner of every street. They are ALWAYS watching, like the walls of old, my minions are fast, clever and appear so harmless. But they can tear your arm off and beat you with it. Trust me, I've seen it thrice. Dude, no really I was terrified out of my mind. Actually no joke, while sitting on the bench these guys kept trying to flank me to get my taste [redacted]. You see I am getting to funding from anyone, therefore I will not let them benefit from my praise. Except [redacted]. It's great in all circumstances.













GET A LIFE. I have got one thank you very much. Nope your right, there is no bird. What? Nooooo. That was yesterday. If only. No don't sing. Yes that was necessary. I'm going to put your cat in a box first, but it will be dead, so I'll know. Be careful, it knows it always knows...









No comments:

Post a Comment