Saturday, July 7, 2012

Why the Zombie Apocalypse Would Never Catch on in the Transformers World

As I sit watching movies I enjoy a good explosion here and there, but there is a limit to when action is encroaching on a good plot. For example Transformers, it had potential but then they just threw a bunch of explosions, one liners, and Megan Fox running slow motion. Wait, I thought that was a movie about alien robots, not a strip club. Guess I walked into the wrong theater. I went to see Optimus Prime, not a human.*Rant about something else like how depressing things can be like my day*
Oh you thought I was done with Transformers? No. How could you ever be done criticizing that garbage? It had so much potential, but no it had to be about a love story that actually sucked. So this girl that just helped this kid save the planet, leaves him and runs away after going all over the planet and watching him die? All within a few years? The least they could have done was kill her off from toomuchscreentimewithlowshirt-itis. She had a pretty bad case of that. I wish that after the movie I had epictransformersawesomeness-itis, but no I guess that even though the movie is titled Transformers, they can be a secondary part to the story.
Also I am pretty sure that the Zombie Apocalypse would never catch on in the Transformers world. I mean ever 5 seconds Optimus or Megatron or some secondary, no one cares about dies. But unlike the human world, where you would be a zombie, since your limbs were removed during your less than epic end, the Transformers come back perfectly fine as if nothing happened. Except Megatron who has the worst case of Robot lice since the great automobile fire of 1342. Shouldn't he have been foaming at the mouth trying to eat other zombies brains or something? No I guess not, instead of being Zombie-fied, the worst thing that can happen to you is you either come back with full health, or with robot lice. Whooaaa dude, I guess life is just like a video game so I'll respawn when you literally and figuratively throw me under the bus. Cool story bro.


You see? Whaling it up.
Oh and I wrote a whole section in the * * part where I got deep and I made a great line. Look out the windows for the whales people, because it's getting pretty deep. Also: I call my cat whale. Because she is both a tank among cats, as well as likes to sneak up on us in the deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment