Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fish Fingers and Custard (Part 1)

Fish Fingers and Custard
Yes. I have tried Fish Fingers and custard, they are surprisingly good. I thought I found find them to be rubbish, like apples, but no I found them to be a treat. I'm not going to lie, every time I go down a street I always check to see if a blue box is sitting at a corner, and every time I wash my cloths I check my pockets for a Fob watch I may have accidentally left in hopes that I had to become human due to some event, but I'm still waiting. Insane, yes? But I don't care. You may have tricked everyone else Chameleon Arch, but not me I'm clever. And yes, as some of you may have guess, the suit that I wear on Fridays for Forma Friday, I wear to be more like the Doctor. He's boss. It doesn't help the fact that really weird things happen to me all the time, but hey I'm just unusual. Speaking of which, I just saw a Muskrat on my walk home. What the heck? It was sitting next to a car wash, no joke.
Anyway I haven't really nerded it up yet have I well here it is. A monument to all your sins. (Halo reference).

A Killer? or Happy?
Anyways to the anyway, those apples with the faces, you remember? Yeah well I liked it and understand the reference, but apparently for those who do not the apple is terrifying. Amelia liked it, I liked it but to the common man it looks like something a killer would put next to his murder scene, I mean nothing is more terrifying than an inanimate object staring you down. It can't lose, and it will continue peering into your soul. Just whatever you do, don't blink...





Oh, and I regenerate. Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.


I love you British people.















No comments:

Post a Comment