Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sunny with a high of death

While sitting in the Hub today watching the hordes of people pick at the food on their plate I came to the realization that I was being really creepy. I had a news paper open and was pretending to read it, I was wearing a black fleece, jeans and finally I was sitting next to a pillar in the corner. I was grade A creeper. But then again If you have ever people watched you know its addicting. Like pie.
So if you're creeping do it correctly.

Which leads me to my next point, the most creepy and sneaky of all: cats. I love my cat, she is my world but when I think about it, she is not my cat. Through my dillusion of thinking that she was mine I failed to see the reality of it akk. She owns me. Which got me thinking even more. What if we didn't domesticate cats? What if they just broke us? They have been in high stature for a long time, did they do it on purpose? I'm thinking cats are aliens that got lazy and wanted a servant with a.master complex. And there came humanity becoming the most whipped race in the galaxy. It's all a conspiracy cats are super geniuses. So next time you catch one creeping on you, be very afraid.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder me and cats get along well. I'm lazy and want servants. They're lazy and want servants. Go being lazy! :D

    ReplyDelete