Monday, July 9, 2012

Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

My love for humanity is both a blessing and a curse. To feel a bond with someone, a group or individual, is something I find extremely excellent. You can easily connect, feel right at home, and enjoy your life when you spend time with them. Having bonds with people makes the world, and everyday life seem so much easier. When the waves, and storms of life shake you at your very core, the people that you have can hold you up. They are the adamant thing, the unmovable object. And I have found these people in my life. They are people that my entire day was based on, getting to see them was a must and kept me going even when everything fell apart. Even when life kicked me in the face. I must admit, I felt as if it would last forever, but inside I knew it was only a matter of time. You see, without these people my life would have sucked, and I would be reduced to rubble by now if it weren't for them. I owe them everything, and I plan on giving my all, but reality has struck its bell. The best thing about the people that I care about is they are real, unlike many that attempt to assimilate into a group, the people I am with are in fact the opposite. We all remain individuals, we keep who we are even if it is different from everyone else. They are everything you could want in a friend, they are hope in this dark bitter world. But now as the days draw to a close, and my eyes are opened to the reality that I can no longer be as close the curse falls upon me. The curse of having emotions, of having bonds and hope is that it can be severed, or broken. Not necessarily by acts of any party, but by the cruel world itself.
I question what would have happened if I had soared through this world without attachment, how far would I have made it? where would I have gone? Is the remote place of being an individual with no one worth it, for I would not have to feel the pain of a bond breaking? This I do not know, and I am not sure if I want to know. My life is continuing its upheaval of everything, and it is not slowing down.
I know not what is ahead, but what is behind. To the darkness I will go, Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Day will come, and I'll pave my way, until the sun falls away.
But when? (We shall see)

Yeah it just got whale deep, and stepping on the toes of copywrite. That's right.

1 comment:

  1. As a side note I'm gonna point out that I'm at the top of the list of those awesome people you hang out with :P Now to my actual comment. With this wonderful thing called the web connections can continue even if people leave and you don't see them. Also the good emotions from being connected to people is worth the pain that can come with it. Also if you wanna be snazzy with keeping in touch with people you should send them a good old letter in the mail, cause that's way awesomer than facebook. Now that I mention that I expect you to keep in touch with letters. I'm serious. Get some fancy looking letters and mail them to me. I'll give you my address once I find out what it is. I feel like this has gone very off topic so I'm just gonna end awkwardly in the middle of a

    ReplyDelete